Return of the Jodi Guide
Return of the Jodi is a safe way to enable homebrew on a Wii without hardware modification. The Return of the Jodi exploit is achieved by playing a hacked game save for LEGO Star Wars which executes a homebrew application from an external SD card. Return of the Jodi was created by Team Twiizers and roto.
Return of the Jodi is compatible with all current System Menu versions (4.3 is the latest) but may be blocked by a future System Update.
Return of the Jodi for all regions.
What you will need:
- SD card (No larger than 2GB, not SDHC) formatted as FAT16 or FAT32.
- SD card reader for PC or a PC with one built-in. (Cameras or other devices can work)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga game that has been played on your Wii at least once.
- Some homebrew to load (In this case, the HackMii Installer)
- (optional) If you would like to keep your LEGO Star Wars savefile, copy it to your SD card and save it onto your computer to put back on the Wii later.
- Put your SD card in your Wii and turn it on.
- Go into Wii Options --> Data Management --> Save Data --> Wii
- Find your Lego Star Wars save, click on it, click "Copy", and click Yes
- Put your SD card in your computer, and copy the "private" folder from the card to a safe place.
- Copy the "private" folder from the Return of the Jodi download to the root of your SD card. (Root means not in any folders; Just on the SD card.)
- Take your "boot.elf" from the HackMii Installer download and copy it to the root of your SD card.
- On your Wii go into Wii Options --> Data Management --> Save Data --> Wii.
- Find your own Lego Star Wars save, click on it, click "Erase", and click Yes. (Which is why you copy it before)
- Open the SD card and select the "Return of the Jodi" save that corresponds to your game region.
- Click "Copy" and then Yes. Now exit out of the menu.
- Load your LEGO Star Wars game.
- Load the saved game you just copied to the Wii.
- Go to the right and at the bar you will see the character named "Return of Jodi". Press A to choose it and the exploit will load.
See here for more info about Return of the Jodi