Bathaxx is a safe way to enable homebrew on a Wii without hardware modification. The Bathaxx exploit is achieved by playing a hacked game save for LEGO Batman which executes a homebrew application from an external SD card. Bathaxx was created by Team Twiizers and lewurm.
Bathaxx is compatible with all current System Menu versions (4.3 is the latest) but may be blocked by a future System Update.
Bathaxx for all regions.
What you will need:
- SD card (No larger than 2GB, not SDHC) formatted as FAT16 or FAT32.
- SD card reader for PC or a PC with one built-in. (Cameras or other devices can work)
- LEGO Batman game that has been played on your Wii at least once.
- Some homebrew to load (In this case, the HackMii Installer)
- (optional) If you would like to keep your LEGO Batman savefile, copy it to your SD card and save it onto your computer to put back on the Wii later.
- Put your SD card in your Wii and turn it on.
- Go into Wii Options --> Data Management --> Save Data --> Wii
- Find your Lego Batman save, click on it, click "Copy", and click Yes
- Put your SD card in your computer, and copy the "private" folder from the card to a safe place.
- Copy the "private" folder from the Bathaxx download to the root of your SD card. (Root means not in any folders; Just on the SD card.)
- Take your "boot.elf" from the HackMii Installer download and copy it to the root of your SD card.
- On your Wii go into Wii Options --> Data Management --> Save Data --> Wii.
- Find your own Lego Batman save, click on it, click "Erase", and click Yes. (Which is why you copy it before)
- Open the SD card and select the "Bathaxx" save that corresponds to your game region.
- Click "Copy" and then Yes. Now exit out of the menu.
- Load your LEGO Batman game.
- Load the saved game you just copied to the Wii.
- You are now in the "Hero Mission Room", take the elevator on the right side. You will now be in the "Hero Trophy Room", go to the upper corner and go through the door in order to enter the "Wayne Manor". Now you can select a character. Choose the last enabled one in the lowest row. (The blank-looking one.)
- See also: YouTube Video
See here for more info about Bathaxx